English!Urdu Language Class twenty Three

Assalam o Alaikum Hi! This is Tariq and today’s lesson English Urdu Sentences. this is a new pattern of Learning English Language Through Videos In Hindi language and Urdu Language, In this class You will Learn how to speak English With the help Of sentences and Golden Words, This Lesson Is Written And recorded by Sir Tariq. I hope you will Love this Video Learning Online Class
Video Section 
[tab] [content title="Vimeo"] [/content] [content title="Tun Pk"] [/content] [content title="Dailymotion"]
lesson twenty Three English language Online By... by englishcourse [/content] [/tab]











Lesson 23: English Sentences in Urdu

Online English Sentences

It is time for you to get up.
Yeh waqt hai tumhre uthne ka
I’m interested in this book.
Majhy dilchaspi hai es kitab mein
I’m very fond to you as a friend.
Majhey khushi ho gi tumhey dost bana kar
I’m thirsty.
Main piyasa ho
I’m busy just now.
Main bus abhi masroof ho
I’m afraid.
I’m sure.
I’m sorry.
Majhey dar hai
Majhey yaqeen hai
Main mazrat kha ho
I’m glad you like it.

(I’m glad to hear your good news.)
Majhey khushi hui tumhey yeh pasand aya
Majhey khushi hui yeh khabar sun kar
I’m ready for breakfast.
Main tayar ho nashte k liye
I’m good at tennis.
Main tennis mein acha ho
What time is it?
Waqt kiya ho raha hai
It’s two minutes past six.
6 baj k 2 minutes hue hai
It’s half past seven.
7:30 hue hai
It’s a quarter past five.
5:15 minute hue hai
It’s two minutes to six.
6 BAJNE MEIN 2 MINUTE RAHTE HAI
It’s two sharp.
Purey 2 baje hai
It’s 6:30.
6 baj kar 30 minutes hue hai
How many are they?
Kitne hai wooh log


Golden Words

don’t  walk front of me Don’t walk beside me  Walk with me and be my friend 

Success doesn't happen overnight

You hear this line from many people “success doesn't happen overnight”


Why have I indicated above line because many people think that they can learn English in a jiffy or in one month they spend lot of time in reading, writing and listening but after one month they disappointed because they were not able to Speak so please don’t be up sad just keep working hard and you will be success soon 

Author's view

How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )

If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galati ho app majhey bata sakte hai)

 Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey)

If You Need Any help You Can Request On This Post I Will help You


I request You To pray for my parents 
Silent Tears
Nobody Is Perfect and I am Nobody

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter