Lesson Eighty Three 83 Sentences using Days of the week in Roman Urdu


Lesson Eighty Three 83 Sentences using Days of the week in English and Roman Urdu

Every Monday, I drive a car.
Har peer ko mein gaari chalata hoon.

Every Tuesday, I go shopping.
Har mangal ko mein khareedari kurta hoon.

Every Wednesday, I eat pizza.
Har budh ko mein pizza khata hoon.

Every Thursday, I eat fruit.
Har jumaraat ko mein phal khata hoon.

Every Friday, I pray.
Har jumay ko mein ibadat kurta hoon.
Every Saturday, I wear shoes.
Har haftay ko mein jootay pehnta hoon.

Every Sunday, I play football.
Har itwaar ko mein futbaal khulta hoon.

This Monday, I ate an apple.
Iss somwaar ko mein nay sayb khaya tha.

This Tuesday, I saw a butterfly.
Iss mangal ko mein nay titli dekhi thi.

This Wednesday, I saw a cat.
Iss budh ko mein nay biley dekhi thi.

This Thursday, I saw a parrot.
Iss jumaraat ko main nay toota dekha tha.

This Friday, I changed a light bulb.
Iss jumay ko mein nay bulb badla tha.

This Saturday, I drove a car.
Iss haftey ko mein nay gaari chalai thi.

This Sunday, I used a paperclip.
Iss itwaar ko mein nay paper clip istemaal kya.



My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier
Silent Tears
Nobody Is Perfect and I am Nobody

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter