Was it delusion or dream By Tariq Aziz! Must watch Lines from my Dairy~P...


27 October 2017 Written By Tariq
I want to cry but unfortunately 
There is not a single tear in my eyes
I want to pray but sadly
Not a single word comes from my lips
I want to worship or offer prayer but
Suddenly my brain goes blank
My legs feel weak, tired and heavy
Then there is darkness everywhere
Then I feel that somebody says
Tariq, You have destroyed yourself
You have forgot everything
You love yourself only
You are sinner and there is no place for sinners in heaven
At that time I feel fear then I weep like a child and say again and again
I am sorry please forgive me
Please forgive me
Please forgive me
I scram and say please give me one chance
I will change my life
I will respect my parents
I will offer prayer
I will not hate anyone
I will not tease anyone
I will not taunt anyone
I will help others
Please help me and let me go
But nobody wants to hear my voice
Then I realized  it is daydream
I feel it has just happen to me
And it is just like real


Was it delusion or dream
Silent Tears
Nobody Is Perfect and I am Nobody

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter