Learn Useful Expressions in English ! It's hard for me to + verb ~ Lesso...


Learn Useful Expressions in English ! It's hard for me to + verb - Lession Forty seven

When saying that something is 'hard for me' you are informing someone that what you are talking about is difficult or challenging for you.

it is = it’s

It's hard for me to make friends
Mere liye muskil hai dost bana

It's hard for me to accept what you are telling me.
Mere liye muskil hai usey kabul karna jo tum kah rahe ho

It's hard for me to say i'm sorry
mere liye maafi maangna muskil hai


It's hard for me to argue your point.
Mere liye muskil hai app ko mazu per bahas karna

It's hard for me to balance my check book.
Mere liye muskil hai apni check book ko barabar rakhna

It's hard for me to ask for help.
Mere liye muskil hai madad maangna

It's hard for me to concentrate on the task.
Mere liye muskil hai kam per tawaju dena

it's hard for me to wake up early.
Mere liye muskil hai jaldi uthna


It's hard for me to consider your other options.
Mere liye muskil hai tumhrey dosri options
k barey mein sochnay k liye

It's hard for me to depend on you.
Mere liye muskil hai tum per insaar karna

It's hard for me to express my feelings
Mere liye muskil hai apney jazbat ka izhar karna

It's hard for me to decide where to go tonight.
Mere liye muskil hai faisla karna ka ajj raat kaha jana hai

It's hard for me to explain my actions.
Mere liye muskil hai apney amal/faaal ki wazahat karna

It's hard for me to guarantee your success.
Mere liye muskil hai tumhri kamyabi ki zamanat dena

It is hard for me to handle so much pressure.
Mere liye muskil hai itna ziyda dabao ko sambhalna
Assignment
it's hard for me to say goodbye
it's hard for me to trust anybody
it's hard for me to lose weight what can i do
it's hard for me to remember things
it's hard for me to pay attention
2nd Assignment
Make five similar sentences
Vocabulary of the day
leave
چهوڑنا
They left nothing for us.
انہوں نے ہمارے لیے کچھ نہ چھوڑا۔

Questions of the day
They say hard work is the key to success, but what about those who worked hard and still could not succeed? How would you justify that?
Golden words of the day
I know it's hard,
it's hard for me too!
But you gotta do it for yourself. Just do it.
Silent Tears
Nobody Is Perfect and I am Nobody

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.
Subscribe Our Newsletter