English Structure Lesson One

welcome to English language online English Structure Lesson One

When you want somebody to do something, you can use this situation on the very same template/formula what is mentioned below
It is a fixed sentence only change verb

I would rather you did something:
  • Are you going to cook something or would you rather I cooked it?
  • Are you going to inform your officer about this fact or would you rather I told him?
  • Are you going to answer the phone or would you rather I answered it?
  • “Shall I tell Ali the news?”     “No, I would rather he did not know it.”
  • This is a private letter addressed to me.  I would rather you did not read it.
  • It is quite a nice house but I would rather it was a bit bigger.
  • “Do you mind if I turn on the radio?”            I would rather you did not.  I am trying to concentrate on my studies.”
   Author views
     How was my lesson please tell me  ( mera lesson kaisa tha majhey zarror bataye ga )
     If there is any mistake you can tell me ( ager kahi galatiho app majhey bata sakte hai)
     Share my blog with your friends ( mera blog apne dosto k saath share karey
Silent Tears
Nobody Is Perfect and I am Nobody

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter